Mindful Adventure brings you to beautiful nature in Tanzania. We mainly travel to areas where not many tourists go and combine that with highlights like Serengeti, Tarangire, Ngorongoro and Gombe Nature Park. What we offer is group travels with coaching, tailor made mindfulness travels and safaris without coaching. For al our mindfulness nature retreats we focus on special and calming places that are less touristy.
What we offer:
* specialised in trekkings through wild/pristine nature, sleeping in bush camps
* authentic and spontaneous meetings with tribes
* years of experience with powerfull nature experiences
* professional coaches guiding you on your journey inside during the mindfulness nature retreats
* inspiring programs for reflection, widening old, limiting patterns and finding a new direction
* a recommendation from lonely planet 2018
* always reachable and communicate with care before, during and after your safari
* also after your trip, we offer the possibility to make use of coaching, also through skype
* a golden team in Tanzania, focussed on service and security
* sustainable tourisme, we support the tribes we visit
* bush camps in wild nature – we take care of luggage transport by donkeys if needed
* delicious healthy meals from our wizard safari cook
The friendship and special atmosphere of our travels has been depicted in a subtle and warm way in the photos on this website. You will find photos made by:
* nature photographer Servan Ott (NL). Servan carries a great love for nature in his heart since he was young. His photos of birds are extraordinary.
* Mark van Welzenis (NL) made a beautiful photo reportage of the men safari Walk the Rhythm of the Earth
* Jeff Mikkelson (USA), managing to depict animals in their natural environment with great colours.
* Saskia van Osnabrück (NL) made some very special meditation photos, commissioned by Yoga Magazine
* our own Mindful Adventure team ánd some adventurous travellers!
To all of you: thank you very much! Asante sana!